Product not available in United States
£6.89 + £4.46 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.1 points for each unit bought
Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature was the first cava to introduce the chardonnay variety in its coupage, making this bottle incredibly feminine with delicate aromas and a unique character. Anna was the heir of Can Codorniú who got married to the vintner Miquel Raventós. The Raventós family still owns this brand and uses Anna's image for its most prestigious products like this Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature .
Technical sheet · Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (70%), Parellada (15%), Macabeo, Xarel·lo|
|Pairing:||SeafoodDessertsVegetable mealsMeatFishWhite meatChocolateNuts and oilseedsCandied or dried fruits|
If you liked Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature, you may also enjoy...
Description · Codorníu
Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature (Chardonnay, Parellada, Macabeo and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES: Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature
- View: Sparkling yellow with greenish highlights. Fine and persistent bubbles
- Nose: Citric notes, very refreshing
- Mouth: Refreshing and citric on the palate with hints of honey, nuts, almonds and apples; creamy, well-balanced and with a long finish
GRAPES: 70% Chardonnay, 15% Parellada, 15% Macabeo + Xarel·lo
PAIRING: Fish, seafood, grilled vegetables, white meat, dried nuts or dessert
Codorníu is the story of a wine-producing family that dates back to the 16th century. It is the story, therefore, of a region and its progress, of the people of an area, of their creative and innovative ability, and their talent for constant improvement. In 1872, Josep Raventós Fatjó - pioneer of...
Buy Codorníu Wine:
Highlighted review about Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature
More reviews about Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature
Posted on 20/04/16 at 20.43
Posted on 14/07/15 at 13.40
- View: Codorniu Anna Brut Natur shows a bright yellow color with green hues. Fine and persistent bubbles forming a continuous rosary.
- Nose: refreshing citrus aroma accompanied by...
Posted on 27/05/13 at 05.32
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
Posted on 13/09/18 at 17.23
Posted on 06/06/18 at 04.28
- View: A view, Cava Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature has a pale yellow color, clean and bright straw. Fine and continuous lees, crown
- Nose: The Cava Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
Soft and fresh on the palate...