Viña Sol 375ml 2013
Bodegas Torres (Catalunya)
£2.78 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Viña Sol 375ml 2013 right now.
Technical sheet · Viña Sol
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Volume:||37.5cl Other volumes|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Torres
Viña Sol 375ml 2013 (Chardonnay and Parellada)
- View: Viña Sol 375ml 2013 stores a straw yellow color.
- Nose: Aromas of ripe fruit with a touch of spice.
- Mouth: It is soft and balanced with fruity notes and again too spicy.
PRODUCER: Bodegas Miguel Torres.
MARRIAGE: As an aperitif and to accompany brandadas cod, salads, cheese spreads, trout, seafood in general.
TEMPERATURE: Serve at 10 ° C.
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more differentiated...
Buy Bodegas Torres Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Sol 375ml 2013
Posted on 01/09/14 at 17.13
Viña Sol 375ml 2013
More reviews about Viña Sol 375ml 2013
Posted on 16/07/15 at 13.26
- View: Viña Sol 375ml 2013 has a straw yellow color with steely edge. Clean and bright.
- Nose: Medium, clean and fresh intensity, notes of white stone fruit, green apple, peach and some tropical notes are appreciated.
- Mouth: The palate is a white wine with a fresh input, it is light, fruity step, marked by good acidity and a slight bitter endnotes.
PAIRING: Appetizer, soft starters, Rice with fish, eggs, white meats, grilled vegetables, Tempura, Soft Cheese Pasta
GRAPES: Parellada and Garnacha Blanca.
CELLAR: Bodegas Torres
Posted on 12/06/15 at 04.03
Torres Viña Sol 375ml 2013
Deep colour at first sight. Smells really good like banana and lychees. A young and fun white.
Posted on 10/06/15 at 00.02
Vnio Blanco Torres Viña Sol 375ml 2013
This is very pleasing to the eye. Fine aromas of pear and banana. The taste was a bit salty. I was surprised.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Sol 375ml 2017
This wine shines in a yellow colour. Notes of white fruits such as apples. Astringent, rough taste.
Reviews about Viña Sol 375ml 2016
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: Clean aromas of white fruit and citrus.
- Mouth: plain, easy to drink without streaks.
GRAPES: Parellada, Garnacha Blanca.
PAIRING: appetizer, soft starters, grilled vegetables, tempura, white meats, rice fish, eggs, cheese soft pasta.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
Reviews about Viña Sol 375ml 2015
I especially liked the colour. Main aromas of pear and a banana. Oily, unctuous.