“Taste and appearance Casal Garcia Rosé is a refreshing fruity rosé for summer. The Rosé from Portugal shows a slightly frothy and bright pink in the glass. The Vinho Verde Rosé is a real fruit bomb with exuberant aromas of strawberry and raspberry on the nose. In the mouth, the taste of sweet red...”read
“My best friend had tried it and she recommended it to me.
Has a strong colour. The aromas of white flowers dominate. Reminded me of burned wood and it was a pleasant taste.
Suitable for a menu as varied as we had.”read
- Palate: ateciopelada, good acidity
Colo r red intense, deep, clean and bright
Alive aroma of ripe fruit, figs, cherry
Light hints of mint and toasted very fine from high quality wood predominant aroma of caramel and coffee
wide, tasty and balanced Shown
dairy shades, floral...”read
Blackberry and ruby color, clean and bright red. On the nose, aromatic explosion. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and violets. On the palate, intense entry: lots of fresh red fruit, floral, sweet tones. Boca round, full and pleasant. Good...”read
“Nice and simple, drink it with chicken. I liked sharing this wine with someone special.
The Leza García Nube Blanco Semidulce Bodegas Leza is a wine with a very strong colour, dark gold. Good scents of apple and white flowers. A little thick, like honey.”read
- View: A view, Paco García Crianza 2016 has an intense red, deep, clean and bright color
- Nose: The nose Paco García Crianza 2016 brings intense aromas of ripe fruit, figs and cherries. Hints of mint, roasted, caramel and coffee own stay in barrel
- Palate: The palate, Paco...”read
- View: blackberry and red ruby, clean and bright
- Nose: Aromatic Explosion
- Palate: Intense entrance, lots of fresh red fruit, floral notes of violets, sweet blackberry
Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and violets
Boca round, full and enjoyable
Good step, touch wood,...”read