Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015

Cantina di Santadi (Cannonau di Sardegna)

£27.60 + £189.12 Shipping (14 - 20 days)

£165.62 + £189.12 Shipping (14 - 20 days)

£331.24 + £189.12 Shipping (14 - 20 days)

£27.60/unit

Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)

£ You will receive 0.41 points for each unit bought

View more prices »

Cantina di Santadi elaborates this Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015 (£27.60), a red wine from Cannonau di Sardegna based on the best cannonau from 2015 and has an alcohol content of 15.5%. According to Drinks&Co users, this red wine earns 4 out of 5 points.

Technical sheet · Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2015 Other vintages
Appellation:Cannonau di Sardegna (Sardinia,Italy)
Winery: Cantina di Santadi
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Cannonau
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 15.5%

If you liked Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015, you may also enjoy...

Description · Cantina di Santadi

Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015 (Cannonau)

TASTING NOTES OF Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015:

  • View: intense ruby ​​red, tending to garnet.
  • Nose: elegant and sumptuous Mediterranean notes, fruity aromas of blueberries, blackberries ripe, sweet spices, snuff and chocolate.
  • Mouth: warm and velvety with sweet tannins and pleasantly intense flavor.

APPELLATION: Cannonau di Sardegna.

GRAPES: Cannonau 90%, 10% Carignan

AGEING: 6 months in barrels of second step and 6 months in bottle.

PREPARATION: fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 22-24 °C for about 12-14 days.

PAIRING: grilled fish, meat and vegetables in season.

TEMPERATURE: 18-20 ℃

ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15.5%

Cantina di Santadi

In 1960, a group of vintners formed an association aiming to process and sell their grapes together. Out of this idea the winery Cantina di Santadi was born and lies in the Southwestern part of the Italian island, Sardinia. First, the wine cellar concentrated on the selling of open wines, but...

Buy Cantina di Santadi Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015

Posted on at 11.07

4/5

Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015

The Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Noras of Santadi winery is a very full-bodied red wine with garnet. The main grape varieties from which originates this product are Cannonau, with the addition of a small percentage of Carignano grapes. The Cannonau is a native grape of Sardinia, which is grown mainly...
read complete

More reviews about Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015

Posted on at 20.04

4/5

I always ask for it when going to the restaurant.
It has a dark red colour. Complex scents of chocolate and toffee. A very light taste.
read complete

Posted on at 15.21

4/5

Fleshy and rich with soft plumy fruit.
read complete

Posted on at 14.16

4/5

Fleshy and rich with soft plumy fruit
read complete

Posted on at 04.45

4/5

The Cannonau of Noras Winery was born in the vineyards of the lower Sulcis, Sardinia. It is produced at 90% from Cannonau grapes and the remaining 10% by Carignano, grapes harvested and selected...
read complete
View more reviews about Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2015 »

Summary of ratings

(5 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    5
  • 3 stars
    0
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Drinks&Co's rating:

4/5

Based on 5 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about Cantina di Santadi Noras Cannonau di Sardegna 2016

Pamela Miller
Pamela Miller

4/5

I asked some friends from Cannonau di Sardegna to bring it over.
Wonderful cherry colour and high layer. Cedarwood aromas. Smoky notes in the mouth.
read complete
Great Wines Direct
Great Wines Direct

4/5

Fleshy and rich with soft plumy fruit
read complete
VINO75
VINO75

4/5

The Cannonau of Noras Winery was born in the vineyards of the lower Sulcis, Sardinia. It is produced at 90% from Cannonau grapes and the remaining 10% by Carignano, grapes harvested and selected...
read complete

Top Sales Cannonau di Sardegna