Searching for candian club on Drinks&Co you can discover, for example, Mini Havana Club Especial 50ml with amazing deals in order to buy it right now, without leaving the chair. Stop thinking about it and bring a Miniatures Havana Club with you right now with a great VFM for £2.22.
“TASTING NOTES:Golden colour.Aroma: spices, orange, floral notes, aromas from young oak barrels.Taste: intense flavor and round, with notes of vanilla and caramel, with hints of snuff, cinnamon and orange peel.PRODUCER: Havana Club.COUNTRY: Cuba.PRODUCTION DETAILS: thanks to aging in oak barrels...”
“- Free funkin skinny mojito shaker with every bottle while stocks last.
- When sugar cane is ground it produces a thick, creamy, almost liquid substance, very rich in sugar, and of a beautiful amber colour. This is the molasses, traditionally called "honey". This "honey" is the main raw material,...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: amber, dark and bright hues.Aroma: mild aroma of cane sugar, vanilla and tropical fruits.Taste: the same sensations that smell.PRODUCER: Havana Club.COUNTRY: Cuba.PRODUCTION DETAILS: preparing from the mixture of fermented sugar cane with the essence of Havana Club rums. Aged...”
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: Transparently clear but with a subtle and fresh yellow tinge, giving it a light straw appearance.Aroma: Sweet and woody, with notes of banana, caramelised pear, smoked oak, and vanilla.Taste: A hint of the bourbon barrel in which it is aged gives Havana Club 3 Years 1L a...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Bright mahogany color.Flavour: Predominantly intense aromas of plums, nuts and raisins, mixed with delicate notes of vanilla.Taste: The palate has a soft texture and a different amount of flavors ranging from fresh fruit to coffee, chocolate, spices and snuff, product...”
Deep amber as a witness of its long natural aging.
Between oak intense and rich, pure, citrus, coconut, nuts and coffee.
Soft wood flavor with a touch of vanilla, chocolate and nuts.
PRODUCTION AREA: Cuba”
“TASTING NOTES OF Pacto Navio :Colour: intense and bright mahogany.Flavour: nuts and floral notes of honey, vanilla and caramel.Taste: round and balanced with creamy notes of cinnamon, spices and citrus.PRODUCER: Navio Covenant.COUNTRY: Cuba.PRODUCTION DETAILS: partly finished in Sauternes...”
“TASTING NOTES:Eye: amber, with apricot-colored reflections.Smell: floral fragrance that begins with vanilla and tobacco blonde flavors and ends with strong woody notes.Taste: It has a delicate taste with complex aromas of cocoa, coffee, orange peel, tobacco and strong spices.MANUFACTURER: Havana...”
- Color: transparent, clear and clean.
- Flavour: botanical classic, fresh and invigorating scent of Mediterranean lemons.
- Taste: entry point with an acid, refreshing, subtle, mixed perfectly with botanicals, a final very gratifying harmony.
PRODUCER: Mombasa Club.
- Color: Canadian Club 6 Years 1L has an amber colour.
- Odour: Round, with a bouquet of aromas attractive flowers, pronounced aromas mixed with beans, caramel and toasted oak.
- Mouth: No trace of bitterness, leaving behind the lip-smacking flavours of caramel, butter,...”
“The life in 19th century North America was not easy at all and whisky, same as the circumstances, was a tough drink.
Hiram Walker, distiller, set out to create a different whisky, that offered a cleaner, softer flavour. And he made it. The result was a whisky with a soft taste, that is now...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Rum Cayo Grande Miel:
- Color: amber.
- Flavour: a pleasant nose of rum
- Taste: sweet, mild and pleasant.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: a base of pure rum and a demanding selection of honey.”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.