The Pagos del Moncayo Garnacha-Syrah is a red wine from Campo De Borja produced by Pagos del Moncayo made of garnacha grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users.
Technical sheet · Pagos del Moncayo Garnacha-Syrah
“The Pagos del Moncayo Garnacha-Syrah even grades up pairing it with a delicious Iberian ham. An ideal wine to give as gift.
This Garnacha is very pleasing to the eye. If you are a fan of red fruit compote, then this wine is perfect for you. Well-balanced, with a good end.”
- View: is similar to cherries ripe cherries.
- Nose: highlighting the red fruit tones and typical Mediterranean forest of Grenache.
- Mouth: is a silky wine.
A good layer, allows intuit already in sight that this is a well-structured wine.
His brief wood is easy to find in some toast and vanilla tones.
The presence of Syrah is evident from the tone of confections.
Easy to understand and enjoy.”
- View: Pagos del Moncayo Garnacha-Syrah Roble 2013 presents a color of ripe cherries.
- Nose: On the nose red fruit tones and Mediterranean countryside, typical of the Garnacha.
- Mouth: The palate is silky wine with notes of jam, toast and vanilla.
GRAPES: 65% Grenache, 35% Syrah
CELLAR: Pagos del Moncayo”