Trends:

California

Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay Organic Vineyards 2018

75cl

Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay Organic Vineyards 2018

£16.15
£16.15
Shop: Great wines direct UK Estimated delivery: 3 - 7 days
Shipping costs: £7.95

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: white wine
Vintage: 2018 Other vintages
Appellation:California (California (region), United States)
Winery: Bonterra Vineyards
Volume: 75cl
Bio:
Grapes: Chardonnay
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
From Bonterra Vineyards (California), we received this Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay Organic Vineyards 2018 (£96.89), a white wine that is based on the best of chardonnay of 2018. Drinks&Co users rate this white wine with 4 out of 5 points.

Description of Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay Organic Vineyards 2018

Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay Organic Vineyards 2018 (Chardonnay)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: straw yellow.
  • Nose: aromas of honey and almonds lightly toasted, followed by tropical aromas of pineapple, citrus and lemon crème brulee.
  • Mouth: refreshing, with a bright, clean minerality, vibrant acidity and lemon zest.

APPELLATION: California.

GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.

AGEING: it ages most of the wine using previously used or neutral oak for these fresh fruits.

PREPARATION: 70% of the juice is fermented in a combination of French and American oak, then subjected to a fermentation malolácitca to create a rich and creamy wine with just a touch of oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel.

WINE PAIRING: white meats like chicken or turkey, fish and crustaceans.

ALCOHOL: 13.5%

See more

Reviews of Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay Organic Vineyards 2018

4

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay Organic Vineyards 2018:Rate Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay Organic Vineyards 2018:

4 /5

An initial impression of rich, buttery cream quickly turns to aromas of honey and lightly toasted almonds, followed by tropical aromas of pineapple, citrusy lemon and creme brulee The wine is refreshing on the palate, with a minerality that is both bright and clean, drawing you into a vibrant tartness and lemon zest that is absolutely, positively Bonterra Chardonnay, vintage after vintage
View more
,

Other products from the winery