In the result of ca bosco on Drinks&Co you will find out, for example, Ca di Alte Merlot at saving prices and buy it at this time, from your preferred device. Don't think no more and buy a Wine Veneto right now with a great value for money from only £9.25.
“TASTING NOTES: Ca' del Bosco Franciacorta Cuvée Prestige View: Golden yellow color of medium intensityNose: A mix of creamy citrus, tropical fruit, brioche and mineralic notes.Mouth: Subtle on the palate, well concentrated. The long finish shows wonderful mineral nuances.APPELLATION:...”
“A good sparkling to finish the meal properly. The best Chardonnay to enjoy with friends.
It has a very nice colour. Reminds me of other sparkling wines, aromas of yeast. Flashy flavours of red fruits.”
“Wisdom is combined with strength in the Wolf, who with stealthy gait and hypnotic stare anticipates the moves, while remaining in the wings, silent, observing and favoring harmony among things, as the events unfold. And while everything proceeds, only wisdom can guide mans hand as he cultivates...”
“TASTING NOTES:View: The Ca Dei Frati Ronchedone Benaco Bresciano Rosso 2016 is wonderful ruby red color.Nose: Aromas of red fruit, macerated blueberries, cherries in alcohol, vinegar and jam.Mouth: The palate is powerful and intense, with a pleasant acidity.APPELLATION: Benaco...”
“Lugana DOC Ca Lojera is a wine produced in San Benedetto di Lugana on the Verona side of Lake Garda from 100% Turbiana grapes. The soils on which the vineyards are located are of clayey matrix typical of Lake Garda (white clays) that give considerable typicality to Lugana DOC Ca Lojera.  The...”
“Light yellow in colour with a concentrated but fresh perfume of white flowers, peaches and ripe lemons. On the palate, it has excellent depth and balance, with lovely richness and a crisp, lively finish.”
“TASTING NOTES Ca Dei Frati Ronchedone Benaco Bresciano Rosso 2015 :
- View: intense ruby red.
- Nose: broad and intense bouquet, notes of red fruit and jam and balsamic.
- Mouth: Intense and powerful, smooth, good acidity, clean and very nice.
VINEYARD: Cà dei Frati...”
“TASTING NOTES:View: Color bright straw yellow with greenish reflections.Nose: Delicate aroma with soft notes of white flowers, apricot, almonds, spices and candied fruit.Mouth: harmonious flavor, with light sweet notes and a delicate finish on the palate.APPELLATION: Lugana (Veneto,...”
“- The grapes were harvested, de-stemmed and crushed.
- A cool, slow and temperature controlled fermentation then followed in stainless steel. Secondary fermentation took place in sealed tanks using the Charmat method.
- This is a light, soft Frizzante. Pale straw yellow in colour with delicate...”
“- This Prosecco was made using the long charmat method. The grapes were hand-picked and the stalks removed before crushing. Soft pressing separated the skins and seeds from the must before alcoholic fermentation and second fermentation in a pressure and temperature controlled autoclave. After...”
“- Straw yellow with greenish reflex.
- A clean wine with a clear identity, it offers perfumes of green apple, lime, and wild thyme.
- On opening releases aromas of oats and white pepper.
- Pleasant and soft on the palate, in perfect equilibrium with all its components, with a mineral finish.
“- This pointed Amarone Ca dei Frati is conspicuous by its intense red with black highlights
- The bouquet is reminiscent of sour cherries with a touch of chocolate
- Another top product from Ca dei Frati
- Serving temperature: 16 ° -18 ° C Alcohol: 17% by volume
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“- Intense ruby red colour.
- Attractive aromas of ripe-red berry fruit follow through on to the palate.
- This wine is velvety, round and full-bodied. The Merlot is riper and juicier than other Merlots from the Veneto, and offers great value.”
“The choice of this name is linked to that of the famous Le Negresco Hotel at Nice on the French Riviera. The fruit for our Negresco wine comes from the Valtènesis top-quality vineyards: Groppello, Marzemino, Sangiovese and Barbera grapes are selected to produce, after a long fermentation on...”
“This Cru Vigna Vico, is an elegant wine with an extraordinary complexity. It expresses all of its potential from a unique and ancient terroir, Etna. It comes from one of the very few parcels in the contrada Santo Spirito that were not covered by the lava flow of 1879.”
“Lined with 999 cypress trees that celebrate and protect an extraordinary biodiversity, Ca Bolani is a wine estate where vines and nature thrive in perfect tune with each other. Set between the Alps and the sea - where the Friuli region meets the Adriatic at Aquileia - in a land where wine growing...”
“Pale golden in colour, this wine opens with aromas of stone fruits and a touch of vanilla spice from the oak ageing. The palate has rich peach characters, with a creamy, honeyed texture lifted by stony minerality. Intense and concentrated through to the fresh finish.”