Weingut Kollwentz Römerhof elaborates this Kollwentz Sauvignon Blanc Steinmühle , a white wine from Burgenland vinified from sauvignon blanc. According to Drinks&Co users, this white wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
“- The Sauvignon Blanc is an old variety in Burgenland
- He places special demands on its site
- on barren soils Flint - Flint, Silex - he thrives
- he finds this ground on the stone mill and brings here together with the Pannonian climate of Burgenland expressive, distinctive wines produced
- blanc Sauvignon is propagated only by a handful of its own vines to ensure its high quality unadulterated
- The abundance of flavors of this Sauvignon ranges from peppers over elderflower to passion fruit
- Allergens: contains sulfites”