Brunello Di Montalcino
Villa Poggio Salvi Brunello di Montalcino 201575cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Villa Poggio Salvi Brunello di Montalcino 2015
Villa Poggio Salvi Brunello di Montalcino 2015 (Sangiovese)
- View: bright ruby red color with purple hues.
- Nose: intense, sweet and fresh notes of ripe red fruits, wild flowers, cloves, pepper, licorice, chocolate, caramel, vanilla and red berries.
- Mouth: fine taste, complex and good acidity, soft tannins on the palate and light notes of red fruits. It has sour cherries and smoky notes, licorice and oak.
APPELLATION: Brunello di Montalcino (Tuscany, Italy).
VINEYARD: Villa Poggio Salvi.
AGEING: Matures in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: The grapes are carefully harvested by hand, and then be crushed. Then fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: Appetizers, canapes, roasted red meats, foie gras grilled, stews, pastas, vegetables and blue cheese.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Reviews of Villa Poggio Salvi Brunello di Montalcino 2015
- View: nice ruby red.
- Nose: aromas of warm earth, mature ciuela, spices, herbs and new leather.
- Mouth: mouth-bodied, supple, juicy flavors of black cherry, mint, licorice, a hint of coffee, massive and fleshy tannins.
APPELLATION: Brunello di Montalcino.
GRAPES: Sangiovese grosso 100%.
PAIRING: beef, lamb, game birds.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Would pair it with some kind of special meat.
Is a wine to share with your family.
My friends brought me this wine.
There is nothing better at Brunello Di Montalcino.