Elaboration of La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2011
La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2011 (Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES OF La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2011:
- View: ruby red purple.
- Nose: bouquet rich in notes of vanilla, berries and a hint of cinnamon.
- Mouth: concentrated, soft, floral cherry and earthy shades with harmonious tannins tanned support an elegant balance wine.
APPELLATION: Brunello Di Montalcino.
VINEYARD: La Poderina
GRAPES: Sangiovese 100%.
PAIRING: game meat, red meat, fish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Reviews of La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2011
Fantastic colour. When you smell it you can note aromas such as licorice, violet, .... The 2010 tastes a little bit oily in the mouth.
I'd like to try it with a carpaccio.
- View: La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2008 has an intense ruby color with a garnet color.
- Nose: The bouquet is extremely clean and polished, noticed red fruits, cola, pressed violets, crushed mineral and fresh menthol.
- Mouth: floral flavors of cherry and woody understory. The tannins are there, supporting a harmonious environment for the overall balance.
- View: La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2007 is bright, deep red color.
- Nose: spicy red berries, cherry and a hint of flint on the nose.
- Mouth: Then silky, soft and sweet with chewy flavors of black and red cherry, offers an appealing sweetness content and ends with softer tannins and good length.
PAIRING: Perfect for steak, grilled, roasted or stewed red meats.
CELLAR: The Poderina