Elaboration of La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2008
La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2008 (Sangiovese)
- View: La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2008 is a deep ruby color with garnet reflections
- Nose: Concentrated, enveloping, ethereal, with hints of black cherry, berry and vanilla.
- Mouth: The flavor is decided, very tannic in youth, soft and persistent.
MARRIAGE: Roasted red and white meat, with poultry, game and cheeses.
Grapes: 100% Sangiovese
WINERY: The Poderina
Reviews of La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2008
Fantastic colour. When you smell it you can note aromas such as licorice, violet, .... The 2010 tastes a little bit oily in the mouth.
I'd like to try it with a carpaccio.
- View: La Poderina Brunello Di Montalcino 2007 is bright, deep red color.
- Nose: spicy red berries, cherry and a hint of flint on the nose.
- Mouth: Then silky, soft and sweet with chewy flavors of black and red cherry, offers an appealing sweetness content and ends with softer tannins and good length.
PAIRING: Perfect for steak, grilled, roasted or stewed red meats.
CELLAR: The Poderina