Bodegas Terry (Brandy)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Save £0.57! (-6%)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.15 points for each unit bought
If you liked Terry 1900, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Terry
- Color: Terry 1900 is mahogany, transparent and brilliant.
- Smell: From concentrated aroma and exquisite
- Mouth: soft, broad, strong and full bodied flavour.
WINEMAKING: holandas fruit of carefully selected spirits, has been patiently aged in the cellars of Terry in El Puerto de Santa María.
CELLAR: Gonzalez Byass
The Bodegas Terry starts in Ireland when a part of the family decides to emigrate to Cadiz in Spain in 1865. Shortly thereafter, they settled nearby in El Puerto de Santa María. Nowadays, they are famous for their typical Spanish wines, spirits and brandies. Their flagship products include the...
Buy Bodegas Terry Spirits:
Highlighted review about Terry 1900
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
More reviews about Terry 1900
Posted on 10/05/18 at 12.32
Posted on 30/10/13 at 21.45
Posted on 19/06/18 at 09.43
- View: Terry 70cl 1900 70cl has a color transparent and glossy mahogany
- Nose: Concentrated and exquisite flavor
- Mouth: soft, broad, powerful and full-bodied flavor.
PREPARATION: holandas fruit and carefully selected spirits, has been patiently aged in the cellars of Terry in El Puerto de Santa María. Prolonged aging in American oak casks previously soaked in wine with sherry, coupled with the careful selection of raw materials, make a Brandy Terry 1,900 luxury within the group of reserve solera.
CELLAR: Fernando A. Terry