Product not available in United States
+ £3.60 Shipping (4 - 5 days)
Save £2.52! (-17%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.19 points for each unit bought
If you liked Messias Aguardente Bagaceira 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Messias
Messias Aguardente Bagaceira 50cl
TASTING NOTES OF Messias Aguardente Bagaceira 50cl:
- Colour: colorless.
- Flavour: a fresh aroma of grape and wine.
- Taste: slightly sweet, warm finish.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: careful distillation of fresh bagasse.
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of...
Buy Messias Spirits:
Highlighted review about Messias Aguardente Bagaceira 50cl
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Colourless, with a fresh aroma to grape and must. Slightly sweet, warm final.
- Winemaker: João Soares
- Winemaking: Careful distillation of fresh bagasses, just after grapes pressing.
- Grape Varieties: Distilled wine of Portuguese varieties.
- Food Pairing: Good as a digestif...