Gran Duque de Alba
Williams & Humbert (Brandy)
£41.84 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£274.36 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£548.73 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.64 points for each unit bought
The Brandy Grand Duc de Alba Solera Gran reserva takes these extraordinary characteristics of the painstaking selection of raw that this elaborate and its traditional aging in American oak butts of Oloroso and following the system of criaderas and soleras.
If you liked Gran Duque de Alba, you may also enjoy...
Description · Williams & Humbert
Gran Duque de Alba
- Color: Gran Duque de Alba has a clear mahogany color with golden tones.
- Odour: Wine esters complex aromas with balsamic nuances aromas that denote his long stay in wood..
- Taste: Mild fully with toast and vanilla with long and pleasant finish notes.
PREPARATION: The characteristic shape of aging allows a mixture whose minimum period is three years, but with an average of eight, and even reaching (in some cases) twelve.
PRODUCER: Gran Duque de Alba
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Williams & Humbert
Williams & Humbert was founded in 1877 by Alexander Williams, currently held by the Medina family and a 100% capital of Andalusia. Williams & Humbert is one of the most important wineries of Jerez. Market leader with brands such as Canasta, Gran Duque de Alba Brandy or DrySack, Williams & Humbert...
Buy Williams & Humbert Spirits:
Highlighted review about Gran Duque de Alba
Posted on 04/04/19 at 04.35
Williams & Humbert Grand Duque d'Alba Solera Gran Reserva Brandy de Jerez
More reviews about Gran Duque de Alba
Posted on 17/07/18 at 15.55
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Gran Duque de Alba Solera Gran Reserva
- Complex bouquet of oak, prune and sherry. Velvety texture with flavours of caramel, chocolate and orange, with a long finish.
- A modern expression of the heroic strength and courage shown by the Gran Duque de Alba, Don Fernando Alvarez de Toledo, Grand Duke of the Regiment of Flanders.
- The firm of Williams & Humbert dates back to 1877, when Alexander Williams entered his father-in-law's family wine business. Although the main branch was based in London, the company also owned bodegas in Jerez de la Frontera.
- The firm eventually expanded to worldwide export of their premium sherries and brandies. Today, it is owned by Royal Bols Wessanen N.V., and Luis Puez S.A. The brand Gran Duque de Alba was acquired in 1993. The pale bottle of Gran Duque de Alba Solera Gran Reserva has an unusual, voluptuous shape.
- On the center of the label, circled in gold, is a portrait of the famous Duke.
Posted on 15/02/15 at 16.00