If you liked Brandy Gran Reserva 1866, you may also enjoy...
Description · Larios
Brandy Gran Reserva 1866
- Color: Color amber flashing and iodinated edges.
- Odor: Wonderful aromatic intensity, is profound, nuances of vanilla and dry, excellent and exquisite fruit aroma is perceived.
- Taste: It is characterized by excellent balance between sweetness, vanilla, wood and spices, very delicate on the palate. Runs every corner of the mouth with an exquisite sensation.
PRODUCER: Bodegas Osborne.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Its production process is the result of a centuries-old tradition. The process begins using the traditional Arab method copper pot stills which are for the "eaux-de-vie" more refined and higher quality. This will be put to mature through the solera system in American oak barrels over 12 years, resulting in a liquid aromatic complexity unmatched
Larios is the Mediterranean Genever that has accompanied many generations since its birth in Malaga in 1866. The Mediterranean sea has become the very nature of Larios, which - as the most emblematic Spanish gins - symbolizes and evokes the sensations of its place of origin. Each of his gins...
Buy Larios Spirits:
Highlighted review about Brandy Gran Reserva 1866
More reviews about Brandy Gran Reserva 1866
Posted on 03/04/19 at 08.33
- Color: dark amber with red wine tones.
- Odor: Characterized by its aroma of toasted oak, vanilla and nuts.
- Taste: The palate is soft and generous. Predominant...
Posted on 27/11/18 at 04.30
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: It is part of a soft white wine,...
Posted on 05/04/18 at 03.55
Tasting Notes View:...