- All brands
- Valdo Spumanti - producer
All products from Valdo Spumanti12 products
about Valdo Spumanti
Located right in the heart of the Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG production area, the Valdo Winery has been cultivating this unique area for generations. It is one of the most important names on the Italian scene when it comes to Prosecco and Spumante.
History of Valdo
The history of Valdo began in 1926, when a group of entrepreneurs from Valdobbiadene created the Società Anonima Vini Superiori, a company dedicated to the production of Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore and Cartizze. At the beginning of the 1930's, the company was bought by the Bolla family - owner of the homonymous (and historical) Veronese winery based in Valpolicella. In 1951 the name changed to Valdo Spumanti. It was thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit of Sergio Bolla, first president of Valdo, that the Prosecco of the brand became famous, and above all appreciated, all over the world.
Today, the name Valdo is, in its own right, a point of reference for all wines from the superior territory of Valdobbiadene.
The range of products
Every product that bears Valdo's signature demonstrates its own character and personality. Obviously, the flagship product is Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore, but there is no shortage of sparkling wines suitable for any occasion in the catalogue.
Valdo offers a series of "Lines":
- Linea Prestigio: Cuvée Viviana, Cuvée del Fondatore, Cuvée di Boj, Valdo 90, Valdo numero 10, Cuvée 1926 and Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut Nature Rive San Pietro di Barbozza.
- Prosecco DOCG: Oro Puro Cartizze, Oro Puro Brut, Marca Oro.
- Prosecco DOC: Prosecco Treviso DOC Millesimato, Prosecco DOC, Prosecco DOC Extra Dry, Quintino Prosecco DOC, Cuvée I Magredi, Tenuta La Maredana Prosecco DOC.
- Prosecco Biologico: Valdo Bio.
- Linea Origine: there is also a Rosé version and a fluo label edition.
- Vitigni Italiani: Passerina, Falanghina, Moscato, Pecorino.
- Spumanti: Cuvèe Valdo Extra Dry, Valdo Oro Blanc de Blancs Extra Dry, Valdo Ice Blanc de Blancs Demi Sec, Valdo Garda DOC Brut, Rosé Brut Marca Oro, Gran Cuvèe de’ Pai.
- Frizzanti: Legatura Spago.
- Valdo Time: this is a line dedicated to pre-mixed cocktails, such as Bellini, Hugo, Spritz e Spritz Originale.
- Special Edition: special editions like the Floral Jungle edition Spumante Rosé Brut and Valdo Paradise Rosé Brut.
Location and other informationValdo Spumanti
City: Valdobbiadene (ZIP Code 31049)
Location: Treviso, Veneto
Phone: 0033 423 9090
Sign up and get £10 off your first order
Receive now the best wine & sparkling wine offers and recommendations in your email.