The GlenDronach Distillery
- Forgue By Huntly
- United Kingdom
- +44 (0)1466 730 20
Glendronach distillery is a Scottish whisky distillery located in the Highland whisky district and it is owned by the BenRiach Distillery Company Ltd.
The distillery was founded in 1826 by James Allardes and purchased by 'Teachers and Sons Ltd' around 1960 who increased the number of stills from two to six. In 1996 the distillery was mothballed and reopened again in 2001 by the 'BenRiach Distillery Company'. Another notable owner was for example Walter Scott who acquired it in 1881.
The distillery draws its water from the Dronac burn within the distillery grounds. It has its own floor maltings and two wash stills in addition to two spirit stills.