Schweppes is a name that is known throughout the world of alcohol for its high-quality selection of fine carbonated beverages. The tonic water, club soda, and other bubbly beverages offered by this company are essential ingredients for mixed drinks – and for just plain refreshment. With many different flavours on offer, there is a Schweppes for every need you might have. The Premium line takes that up a notch with exciting, natural flavours with even higher quality.
Johann Jacob Schweppe founded the Schweppes Company in Geneva, Switzerland in 1783. This company began by selling carbonated water, the process for which Johann refined and patented himself. The “original soft drink” according to Schweppes, this brand has been supplying the world with bubbles for more than 230 years. The popular brand has many distributors all over the world.
Schweppes began its life as a brand of carbonated water, continuing that trend in the products it offers today. All non-alcoholic, they are perfect for mixing or for simply enjoying on their own.
There are two main lines of Schweppes products. The Classics line includes the following flavours:
- Indian Tonic: Based on the original 1783 formula.
- Indian Tonic Zero: The same recipe with zero sugar.
- Soda: A classic soda with long-lasting bubbles.
- Russchian: Schweppes with a touch of berries, hibiscus, and carrot.
- Pear Lime: An unusual but delicious sweet and sour combination.
- Lemon: Uses lemon rind and lemon juice for a fresh and tangy result.
- Lemon Zero: The same flavour but with zero sugar.
- Ginger Beer: Real ginger and perfect bubble create a lively drink.
- Bitter Lemon: A bittersweet classic made for quinine and those with adult tastes.
- Ginger Ale: The classic drink with the sweet taste of ginger.
- Citrus: Orange, grapefruit, lime, and mandarin create a refined and fruity blend.
- Cola: Intense, sweet, and refreshing.
- Orange: Made using oranges and blood oranges for a crisp, sour flavour.
- Mojito: An alcohol-free expression of the favourite cocktail made using lime and mint.
The Premium line includes the following flavours:
- Tonic & Touch of Lime: Perfect for adding to the flavour of a gin and tonic.
- Ginger Ale: Made using natural ingredients, this is a fresh and exotic mixer.
- Tonic & Pink Pepper: The daring addition of natural pink pepper will add a rebellious note to your drink.
- Tonic & Hibiscus: The wildflowers of Hawaii inspired this fragrant release.
- Ginger Beer & Chili: The perfect marriage between chili spice and ginger beer.