The long tradition of Quinta da Lagoalva as a wine producer is attested in 1888, at the Portuguese Exhibition of Industry, where it was present with 600 wine casks.
The 45 hectares of Quinta da Lagoalva vineyards are located in the best "terroirs" of the Tagus and are made up of the national and world grape varieties with the best oenologically proven characteristics such as: Sauvignon Blanc, Alvarinho, Arinto, Fernão Pires, Verdelho, Chardonnay ; and in the reds: Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Tinta-Roriz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shyrah, Tannat and Castelão.
The Quinta da Lagoalva vineyards benefit from a modern driving system, such as the wine cellar, which combines effective winemaking with great versatility of oenological options, based on the dialogue between the "new world" model and traditional European options.
It can therefore be said that the wines of Quinta da Lagoa de Cima are the result of the producer's philosophy, of the remarkable characteristics of grape varieties of personality resulting from its microclimate and "terroir".
- Portugal (99)
- Tejo (80)
Quinta da Lagoalva wines
- Quinta Lagoalva Castelão Touriga Nacional
- Quinta da Lagoalva Castelão and Touriga Nacional
- Quinta Lagoalva Talhão 1 Branco
- Quinta da Lagoalva Reserva
- Quinta da Lagoalva Alfrocheiro
- Quinta da Lagoalva Syrah Touriga Nacional
- Lagoalva Talhão 1
- Quinta da Lagoalva Arinto E Chardonnay
- Quinta da Lagoalva Sauvignon Blanc
- Quinta Lagoalva Arinto Chardonay Reserva Branco
- Quinta da Lagoalva rosé
- Quinta da Lagoalva
- Quinta da Lagoalva Branco
- Quinta da Lagoalva Barrel Selection Branco
- Quinta da Lagoalva Grande Reserva Alfrocheiro
- Quinta da Lagoalva Reserva Branco
- Quinta da Lagoalva Grande Escolha Syrah
- Quinta da Lagoalva Grande Escolha Alfrocheiro
- Quinta da Lagoalva Dona Isabel Juliana