- Ballindalloch (ZIP Code AB379BD)
- United Kingdom
Glenfarclas distillery is a Speyside whisky distillery in Ballindalloch, Scotland. Glenfarclas translates as meaning valley of the green grass. The distillery is owned and run by the Grant family. The distillery has six stills which are the largest on Speyside and are heated directly by gas burners.
The distillery has a production capacity of around 3.5 million litres of spirit per year. Normally four stills are used for production with two kept in reserve.
The distillery has approximately 68,000 casks maturing on site, in traditional dunnage warehouses, with stock from every year from 1953 to the current year. Glenfarclas produce a traditional Highland malt with a heavy sherry influence.
Glenfarclas Distillery: Drinks&Co recommends you
Top Sales - Buy recommended Products of Glenfarclas Distillery
Glenfarclas Distillery wines
- Glenfarclas Vintage
- Glenfarclas Scottish Classic Malts
- Glenfarclas Family Cask
- Single Malt Scotch Whisky Glenfarclas
- Glenfarclas Oloroso
- Glenfarclas Family Casks Release Sp15
- Glenfarclas Family Casks Release W15
- Glenfarclas Family Casks Release S16
- Glenfarclas Family Casks Release Sp17
- Glenfarclas 2017 Oloroso Christmas Edition
- Glenfarclas Family Casks Release W17
- Glenfarclas The Family Casks
- Glenfarclas The Family Casks 53 Year old
- Glenfarclas The Family Casks 47 Year old
- Glenfarclas The Family Casks 29 Year old