- Località Poppi
- Radda In Chianti Siena (ZIP Code 53017)
- +39 0577 742 007
It was in 1981 when the Swiss couple Brigitte and Bruno Widmer fell in love with the abandoned Brancaia estate (Castellina in Chianti).
Since 1998, Barbara Widmer, oenologist and daughter of the founders, has been responsible for the winemaking as well as for the vineyards of all three estates.
BRANCAIA comprises of the three estates Brancaia (Castellina in Chianti), Poppi (Radda in Chianti) and Brancaia in Maremma (Grosseto) - summing up to a vineyard surface of approximately 80 hectares, about 200 acres respectively.
Their philosophy is based on achieving uncompromising quality and maximum drinking pleasure for wine lovers. The principle that drives them every day: Only with first-class grapes can you produce a top product. It takes great respect for nature to achieve this goal.
They work according to the Guidelines for Integrated Production (IP) which permits sustainable conservation of vineyards and also reduces CO2 emissions from vehicles to a minimum.
- Italy (112)
- Italy (3)
- Brancaia Tre
- Brancaia Chianti Classico Riserva
- Brancaia Il Blu Rosso
- Brancaia Il Blu
- Brancaia Il Blu Rosso Di Toscana
- Brancaia Chianti Classico
- Brancaia Ilatraia Maremma Toscana
- Brancaia Ilatria Rosso Maremma Toscana
- Brancaia Tre Rosso Di Toscana
- Brancaia Il Bianco
- Brancaia Il Blu Magnum
- Brancaia Il Blu Double Magnum
- Brancaia Bianco
- Brancaia Tre Rosso Magnum
- Brancaia Grappa 50cl
- Brancaia Chianti Classico Riserva Magnum
- Brancaia Rosé Toscana
- Brancaia Magnum
- Brancaia Ilatraia Maremma Casa