- Via Basaldella, 5
- TAURIANO DI SPILIMBERGO (ZIP Code 33090)
The history of Borgo Magredo began in 1989 when Genagricola purchased a company boasting over 200 hectares in Grave del Friuli, the Municipality of Spilimbergo.
ver the course of 20 years, more than 200 hectares of vineyards have been planted, including cultivations that are experimental in this territory such as Moscato Rosa or Pinot Nero, which later became a great classic.
To achieve the perfect combination of century-fold enological culture and the contemporary drinking style—this is the company’s objective—and it has been summarized in the bottles’ design. Made from grapes typical of the Friuli wine-making culture, these classic wines from the territory have a cutting-edge modern style, fashioned with dedication and detailed craftsmanship. These ten reference points have a strong varietal connotation and are made with wine-making processes that exclusively use grapes belonging to the company.
Borgo Magredo: Drinks&Co recommends you
Top Sales - Buy recommended Products of Borgo Magredo
- Wine (65)
- Italy (65)
Borgo Magredo wines
- Borgo Magredo Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave
- Borgo Magredo Friulano
- Borgo Magredo Sauvignon Blanc
- Borgo Magredo Merlot
- Borgo Magredo Sauvignon Friuli Grave
- Borgo Magredo Refosco
- Borgo Magredo Pinot Nero
- Borgo Magredo Cabernet Sauvignon
- Borgo Magredo Merlot Friuli Grave
- Borgo Magredo Sauvignon
- Borgo Magredo Chardonnay Friuli Grave
- Borgo Magredo Friuli Grave Traminer
- Borgo Magredo Friulano Friuli Grave
- Borgo Magredo Cabernet Sauvignon Friuli Grave