- Crta. Boada, S/n
- Pedrosa De Duero (ZIP Code 09314)
- Burgos, Castilla y León
- (+34) 947 530 046
- (+34) 947 530 097
Carmelo Rodero comes from a large family and rooted in the heart of the Ribera del Duero. His grandparents were founding members of the Cooperative Pedrosa wine, half a century.
He had about 30 ha. when he decided to break away from the cooperative and sell the grapes to Vega Sicilia. He did this for 14 years and in 1990 started his own career. The first wine was made from 91 and to date, has been making its way among the great, while their property has been extended and ending their modern winery. In the 92-93 crop learned and move to enforce the quality of wine grapes, 94, 95 and 96 were great years.
The vineyards of Bodegas Rodero occupy an area of 80 hectares, divided by the municipality of Pedrosa de Duero, Boada de Roa, Roa and Mambrilla Castrejon, where they have a vineyard of 16 hectares, along the Douro River. The oldest vines (40 years) are intended for the production of breeds, large reserves or reserves. The average age of the vines is 30 years now.90% of the indigenous grape is the Tinta del Pais, 7% is Cabernet Sauvignon and 3% is Merlot.
- Spain (123)
Bodegas Rodero en España
Bodegas Rodero wines
- Carmelo Rodero TSM
- Carmelo Rodero Crianza
- Carmelo Rodero Reserva
- Pago de Valtarreña
- Carmelo Rodero 9 Meses
- Carmelo Rodero Roble
- Carmelo Rodero Tinto Cosecha
- Carmelo Rodero Gran Reserva
- Carmelo Rodero "Vinas de Valtarreña"
- Carmelo Rodero Pago de Valtarreña
- Carmelo Rodero Crianza Magnum
- Carmelo Rodero 9 Meses Magnum
- Carmelo Rodero Reserva Magnum
- Carmelo Rodero Viñas de Valtarreña
- Carmelo Rodero
- Carmelo Rodero Crianza Double Magnum
- Carmelo Rodero Crianza Matusalem 5L
- Carmelo Rodero Reserva Double Magnum
- Carmelo Rodero Reserva Matusalem 5L
- 6 X Carmelo Rodero Crianza
- Carmelo Rodero Pago Valtarreña