The Bulleit Distilling (Bourbon)
Product not available in United States
A very special bourbon of great quality and unique in its recipe, which gives it a less sweet and drier character than others. A Bourbon peatless, complex and delicate for amateurs, presented in a beautiful bottle in antique style.
If you liked Bulleit Bourbon, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Bulleit Distilling
- Colour: Bulleit Bourbon is a clear golden amber.
- Aroma: Scents of caramel, nuts, orange zest, and vanilla, overlying cherry, flora, oak, and smoke, with a lingering spiciness.
- Taste: An opening of creamy caramel apple becomes a balanced burst of maple, nutmeg, oak, and pepper, with cinnamon and ginger notes, into a long silky finish with a hint of sloe. High rye spice with a kick, yet as smooth as can be.
PRODUCER: The Bulleit Distilling Co., part of Diageo. Diageo opened a new Bulleit distillery east of Shelbyville, Kentucky in March 2017. A visitor centre was opened in June 2019, as a stop on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, offering guided tours; an organic cocktail garden; and a chance for guests to design customised labels for their own use.
COUNTRY: United States
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Bulleit Bourbon boasts a high rye content for a bourbon, and is produced using special yeast strains; limestone filtration; highly charred barrels of 5 to 8 years old; and aging of at least six years. Tom Bulleit, great-great-grandson of original creator Augustus Bulleit and initial developer of the modern brand, has said that most phenol is filtered out. The mash bill is 68% corn, 28% rye, and 4% malted barley. Drink it straight; with your favourite mixer; or search the web for unique recipes such as Bacon-Infused Bourbon. When you've enjoyed the contents, you can repurpose the characteristic bottle as a candle. lamp base, or soap dispenser.
The Bulleit Distilling
Buy The Bulleit Distilling Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bulleit Bourbon
Posted on 13/07/19 at 05.21
More reviews about Bulleit Bourbon
Posted on 10/07/19 at 21.23
Posted on 04/08/15 at 09.04
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Posted on 12/02/15 at 10.26
- Color: Bulleit Bourbon is rust color.
- Smell: The nose is dense aromas of sandalwood, vanilla toffee fade, clay and hot spices.
- Mouth: In mouth with a half-full, glossy body...
Posted on 23/11/12 at 05.07
Bulleit Bourbon was awesome
Posted on 11/05/19 at 04.32