Dourthe N°1 Blanc 2005
£6.96 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Dourthe N°1 Blanc 2005 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Dourthe
Dourthe N°1 Blanc 2005 (Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES Dourthe No. 1 Blanc 2005 :
- View: pale yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: citrus aromas of grapefruit and passion fruit.
- Mouth: complex and attractive floral flavors refreshing, a long and tasty finish.
GRAPES: 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
PAIRING: seafood, grilled fish, Asian cuisine, goat cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Buy Dourthe Wine:
More reviews about Dourthe N°1 Blanc 2005
Posted on 16/09/13 at 05.46
Dourthe N°1 Blanc 2005 is original
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dourthe N°1 Blanc 2017
- Nose: The bouquet combines very present aromas of citrus (grapefruit) and passion fruit
- Mouth: Tasty, with floral notes, it reveals a refreshing vivacity and finishes with a long lingering finish.
An elegant and lively wine that offers a nice feeling of freshness