Elaboration of Chateau Lestrille Capmartin Bordeaux Blanc 2015
Chateau Lestrille Capmartin Bordeaux Blanc 2015 (Sauvignon Blanc and Sauvignon Gris)
TASTING NOTES Chateau Lestrille Capmartin Bordeaux Blanc 2015:
- View: straw yellow.
- Nose: white peach and lemon freshness.
- Mouth: concentrated flavors of apricot on the palate, a long, rich finish.
BODEGA: Chateau Lestrille Capmartin
GRAPES: Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvignon Gris.
PAIRING: soft cheeses, duck, goose and chicken.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Reviews of Chateau Lestrille Capmartin Bordeaux Blanc 2015
- Stemming from a severe selection, tailor-made management is delicately applied Each plot is to make the MOST of what Mother Nature offers.
- They are aged in oak barrels to Enhance the quality Overwhelming without the fruity character of the wine.
- Sauvignon Gris, Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Elegant nose of great complexity, beautiful fruit, harmonious and perfectly balanced palate.
- 4 to 5 years.