Vignobles Massé produces this Château Bernes Bordeaux , a red wine from the region of Bordeaux that contains merlot and cabernet franc grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users.
“From this small, carefully selected Chateau comes a medium-bodied red wine dark red in colour with purple glints and red fruit aromas. On the palate, it is rounded, revealing good structure and silky, elegant tannins with a pleasant concentration of flavour. A very good drinking Claret”
“TASTING NOTES OF Château Bernes Bordeaux 2016:
- View: dark red, purple tones.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits.
- Mouth: rounded, good structure, silky and elegant tannins with a pleasant flavor concentration.
GRAPES: Merlot, Cabernet Franc.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%”
“TASTING NOTES OF Château Bernes Bordeaux 375ml 2015:
- View: ruby.
- Nose: aromas of black fruit and vanilla.
- Mouth: medium body, soft tannins, with a pleasant flavor concentration.
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc and Merlot.
PAIRING: sausages, red or white meat, meat and vegetable gratins.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”