Château Bel-Air Perponcher Rosé Réserve 2018
Château Bel-Air Perponcher (Bordeaux)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (3 - 8 days)
Save £2.29! (-20%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.14 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
If you liked Château Bel-Air Perponcher Rosé Réserve 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Bel-Air Perponcher
Château Bel-Air Perponcher Rosé Réserve 2018 (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- View: pale pink with ruby highlights.
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits, wild berries, spices, wildflowers and mineral tones.
- Mouth: full, elegant, balanced, silky, mineral, with flavors of red berries and spicy toned body. long finish.
VINEYARD: Château Bel-Air Perponcher.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot.
AGEING: 8 months in stainless steel barrels.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested manually and subjected to a full stripping process. After a gentle pressing, the must is macerated in cold temperatures for a period of 20 hours. Then the wort is bleeding for the color pink. Fermentation is carried out in stainless steel barrels at controlled temperatures of 22 ° C for a period of 20 days. After a period of 8 months in stainless steel barrels, the wine is bottled.
PAIRING: Appetizers, white meats, foie gras, seafood, risotto, carpaccio, salads, creamy desserts and fruit.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C
Château Bel-Air Perponcher
Buy Château Bel-Air Perponcher Wine:
More reviews about Château Bel-Air Perponcher Rosé Réserve 2018
Posted on 21/06/19 at 14.32
- strawberry color, brilliant and clear, a more nuanced flavor unfolds raspberries and citrus fruits
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Bel-Air Perponcher Rosé Réserve 2017
Château Bel-Air Perponcher Château Bel Air Rosé Réserve 2017
The colour is light pink. Sweet aromas of fresh fruits. Nice taste.