Elaboration of Guado al Tasso Bolgheri Il Bruciato 2015
Guado al Tasso Bolgheri Il Bruciato 2015 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah)
TASTING NOTES OF Tenuta Guado al Tasso Il Bruciato Bolgheri 2015:
- View: intense ruby red.
- Nose: notes of red fruit, spice notes and delicate aroma of mint.
- Mouth: smooth, with silky tannins and sweet fruity notes.
VINES: Tenuta Guado al Tasso Antinori
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon 50%, Merlot 30%, Syrah 20%.
WINE PAIRING: risotto with vegetables, grilled meats and grilled.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
How to serve
A territory, that of Guado al Tasso, distinguished by the Bolgheri Amphitheater, a series of hills that enclose the plain overlooking the sea, capable of creating a unique microclimate, with great thermal excursions. The Guado al Tasso vineyards are located at the foot of the Amphitheater and, in the night, the cold air comes down from the hills to cool the rows. These particular climatic conditions give the grapes a marked aroma and guarantee a perfect ripening of the berry.More about the Winery
Reviews of Guado al Tasso Bolgheri Il Bruciato 2015
- On the palate it is full-bodied and smooth with a long finish.
- Vineyard The vineyards lie at 45-60 metres above sea level, with a rocky limestone soil. Cuttings were supplied by the on-site nursery.
- Winery The grapes were destemmed, gently crushed, and fermented in stainless steel for between ten and fifteen days at 28-30°C. The wine was then transferred to oak barrels for malolactic fermentation, racked, blended and returned to barrel for eight months' ageing.