Guado al Tasso Antinori Vermentino Bolgheri 2018
Guado al Tasso Antinori (Bolgheri)
£19.55 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£117.29 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£234.59 + £9.58 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.3 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Guado al Tasso Antinori Vermentino Bolgheri
If you liked Guado al Tasso Antinori Vermentino Bolgheri 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Guado al Tasso Antinori
Guado al Tasso Antinori Vermentino Bolgheri 2018 (Vermentino)
- View: bright straw yellow.
- Nose: Intense and fine, beautiful floral notes, subtle citrus and herbs typical of the grape.
- Mouth: fresh and fruity, a nice minerality, tasty and persistent.
GRAPES: 100% Vermentino.
AGEING: destemmed grapes, gently pressed. Then introduced wort fermentation tanks controlled stainless steel, fermented at a temperature of 16 °C temperature.
PREPARATION: each of the parcels of vineyards harvested separately depending on the level of maturity of the grapes, creating a wide range of individual lots of Vermentino with different aromas and flavors.
PAIRING: sushi, sashimi, hors d'oeuvres, fish soup without tomato, Pasta with fish without tomato, risotto with seafood, fish and shellfish steamed, fried fish, fish stew and fresh cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Guado al Tasso Antinori
A territory, that of Guado al Tasso, distinguished by the Bolgheri Amphitheater, a series of hills that enclose the plain overlooking the sea, capable of creating a unique microclimate, with great thermal excursions. The Guado al Tasso vineyards are located at the foot of the Amphitheater and, in...
Buy Guado al Tasso Antinori Wine:
More reviews about Guado al Tasso Antinori Vermentino Bolgheri 2018
Posted on 06/11/19 at 17.13
- View: This wine is a beautiful and magnificent pale yellow with greenish flecks of color that bring brilliance to wine. It is clear, clean and translucent.
- Nose: presents a wide range of fragrant and intense aromas of yellow fruit, white flowers and citrus notes that complete their aromatic profile.
- Mouth: It is nice, tasty, with an excellent balance between freshness and minerality. A long finish with hints of citrus.
APPELLATION: D.O.C. Bolgheri.
GRAPES: 100% Vermentino.
AGEING: 5 months in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: The grapes were de-stemmed, crushed and gently pressed gently. The resulting wort was transferred to fermentation tanks temperature controlled stainless steel where the alcoholic fermentation took place at a temperature of 16 ° C.
WINE PAIRING: can serve as a starter, with lids, couches ... With seafood. Marinated rice or pasta with fish sauces.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 08.06 ° C
Posted on 04/02/19 at 20.04
It has a bright yellow colour. It has aromas of white flowers. This Bolgheri has a very good acidity.