Ornellaia Magnum 2005Magnum
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2005 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Bolgheri Superiore (Tuscany, Italy)|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot|
Description of Ornellaia Magnum 2005
Ornellaia Magnum 2005 (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
TASTING NOTES Magnum Ornellaia 2005:
- View: dark ruby red.
- Nose: aromas of blackberry, currant, fresh grass and mineral character on the nose.
- Mouth: full-bodied, with fine tannins and a long caressing finish, still young and powerful.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc.
Tenuta dell'Ornellaia was founded in 1981, in a beautiful, unspoiled part of Tuscany. From the outset, the mission was to produce outstanding wines. Since then passion and dedication, coupled with a unique terroir and an extraordinary microclimate, have brought the Tenuta dell'Ornellaia's prestigious labels great success and recognition as one of the most important wineries in the world.More about the Winery
Reviews of Ornellaia Magnum 2005
This red one was lighter that I had expected. A red that smells of cherry and licorice. Reminded me of burned wood and it was a pleasant taste.
- View: dark red, very bright.
- Nose: wild fruits, vegetables tones noble extraction, green pepper, graphite, rosemary, a delicate background of sweet spices.
- Mouth: vigorous, rounded and chiseled, masterful tannins and perfect balance. Very long finish.
VINES: Tenuta dell'Ornellaia
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot.
PAIRING: Red meats, sausages, sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 16 ° 18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
It has a very nice colour. Aromas of berries. Compared to other Bolgheri Superiore it was rough.