Tenuta San Guido (Bolgheri Sassicaia)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Sassicaia
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Bolgheri Sassicaia (Tuscany,Italy)|
|Winery:||Tenuta San Guido|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon (85%), Cabernet Franc (15%)|
|Pairing:||StartersFishMeatRiceBoarCheeseMonkfishLambRed meatRisottoHard cheese|
If you liked Sassicaia 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta San Guido
Sassicaia 2013 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc)
TASTING NOTES OF Tenuta San Guido Bolgheri Sassicaia 2013:
- View: ruby red, garnet flashes.
- Nose: fruity notes of cranberries and currants, Mediterranean spices, chocolate and light leather, with notes of graphite in the background.
- Mouth: elegant with fine tannins, comparable to those of a great Pauillac, silky, with a housing, lightweight but extremely long.
APPELLATION: Bolgheri Sassicaia.
VINEYARD: Tenuta San Guido
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon 85%, Cabernet Franc 15%.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Tenuta San Guido
Tenuta San Guido is named after the Saint Guido della Gherardesca who lived during the XI century. Tenuta San Guido cultivates fruit from several plots scattered around Bolgheri extending 75 hectares. The grape variety distribution of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Cabernet Franc. The second...
Buy Tenuta San Guido Wine:
Highlighted review about Sassicaia 2013
Posted on 16/01/19 at 04.39
More reviews about Sassicaia 2013
Posted on 02/01/17 at 17.49
- View: intense ruby red
- Nose: notes of red and black fruits, herbs, elegant fragrance
- Mouth: rich, concentrated; sweet and balanced tannins; Bodied,...
Posted on 19/10/16 at 06.38
Ruby colour at first sight, but then it has more intense hues. This 5% had a smokey taste. It was a rich wine.
I decided not to pair it with any dish.
Posted on 28/08/16 at 05.29
Posted on 16/08/16 at 16.49
- View: deep ruby red.
- Nose: seductive and elegant, rich aromas of ripe red fruits, blueberry, black currant, cassis, notes the Mediterranean, juniper, laurel...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 18/04/17 at 09.39
So he describes in a letter to the...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Sassicaia 2008
Reviews about Sassicaia 2007
Reviews about Sassicaia 2016