Did you know that May 13th is World Cocktail Day? What better way to celebrate than by making some awesome cocktails?! Today we’re sharing three classic cocktail recipes revisited by the Drinks&Co bartenders! Very easy to make at home, they’re also available to take away in the Drinks&Co Concept Store in Paris!
The Drinks&Co Negroni
An Italian cocktail made with gin and Campari, this is the ideal apéritif! Slightly fruity and slightly bitter, it has a nice dark orange colour.
The Drinks&Co Tom Collins
Particularly fresh, this alcoholic lemonade is said to have been invented in the 19th century in New York!
- 40ml of Beefeater Gin
- 10ml of lemon juice
- 10ml of simple sugar syrup
- 1 slice of cucumber
- 1 quarter of a lemon
- sparkling water
- Pour the gin, lemon juice and simple sugar syrup into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir with a spoon and top up with sparkling water. Stir.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and cucumber.
The Drinks&Co Daiquiri
Originally from Cuba, this tangy cocktail is a summer hit!
- 50ml of Bacardi Carta Blanca
- 25ml of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 25ml of simple sugar syrup
- 1 basil leaf
- 1 mint leaf
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake the shaker well.
- Pour into a cocktail glass.
- Add the basil leaf, mint leaf and sprig of rosemary to garnish.
These three cocktail recipes from Drinks&Co are simple but effective. They are extremely easy to make at home and are always a hit. We hope you enjoy something new this World Cocktail Day. And if you have some other variations on these classic cocktails, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Translated by Chelsea Cummings from Isabelle Escande’s original French article: World Cocktail Day !