We already know the multiple benefits provided by wine. Many investigations show the beneficial consequences for the body that wine consumption has.
Therefore, Corporación Vinoloa reminds us, as a collection, the health benefits of this drink.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases. This is provided that the amount of 150 ml per day is not exceeded. The antioxidants that make it up increase the levels of ‘good’ cholesterol or HDL and this prevents the formation of clots.
- As a treatment for the gums. The benefits of drinking wine for your mouth are incredible. It is good for gum treatment and to clean the palate. The composition of the fermented grapes avoids the appearance of streptococci and bacteria related to caries, while it is also very effective against gingivitis and sore throats.
- Reduces the risk of dementia. New studies confirm that drinking two glasses of wine a day decreases inflammation and brain toxins, even those that are associated with Alzheimer’s.
- One feels happier. It has been shown that the intake of wine has also benefits in the mood. When you drink a glass, endorphins are released, relaxation increases and we are happier.
- Excellent to keep the line. Surely you did not know that wine can be the perfect ally to meet your weight loss goals. Red wine contains a compound that prevents the formation of fat cells and allows stimulating the existing ones to purify them and eliminate them.
- Wine-therapy for the skin. The benefits that wine brings on the skin are several. For example, it hydrates it deeply, providing greater elasticity, luminosity and fighting against free radicals.
- Improves the peripheral circulation of the dermis. And furthermore, wine favours the decongestion of tired legs and reduces the appearance of varicose veins.