The new year is off to a good start. Today we would like to share a secret with you: the recipe for our first Drinks&Co cocktail!
– 5 ml liquid honey
– 15 ml clementine juice
– 15 ml Licor 43
– 100 ml Champagne Brut (Perrier Jouët Grand Brut)
– 1 shaker or 1 empty jar of jam with lid
– 1 strainer (cocktail strainer)
– 1 jigger (measuring cup)
– 1 flute glass
– Add the honey, clementine juice and liqueur to the shaker.
– Shake for about 10 seconds.
– Pour the liquid into the glass using the strainer.
– Add the champagne.
– Decorate the flute glass as desired.
With this recipe, the Drinks&Co team wishes you a good start to the new year!