Do you know “One-Pot” recipes? These are recipes that you can prepare using just one pot. Today, we suggest the one for fried rice with shrimps, fast and tasty!
- 450 g medium raw shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp oil
- 125 g green beans, cut into small pieces
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 750 g long-grain white rice, already cooked and cooled
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Basil leaves
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
Heat a wok. Add the prawns, 1 tbsp oil and a little salt. Cook, stirring every now and then, until the prawns are opaque (about 2 minutes). Remove the prawns and set them aside.
Add the green beans, the white parts of the shallot, the garlic, the ginger and another tbsp of oil. Cook, stirring constantly, until the beans are tender (about 1 minute). Add the rice and a little salt and cook for another 4 minutes or so.
Push the rice to one side of the wok and add the eggs to the other side. Scramble the eggs for about 1 minute. Combine the eggs and rice and add the prawns, basil, soy sauce and sesame oil. Continue stirring until everything is well mixed and warm. Sprinkle with green pieces of scallion and serve.