Inevitably, the cold season is here, and what better than to take sit by the side of the chimney with a rich and strong drink, especially during Christmas. Here we give you 4 recipes for drinks that surely will chase the cold out of your body.
1. Winter Sun
- 60ml of mandarin juice
- 15ml of lemon juice
- 1 part triple dry (Cointreau)
- 45ml of Vodka
- Sugar to taste
- A spig of rosemary
- Pour the tangerine and lemon juices into an ice-free shaker.
- Add the vodka and triple dry and shake very well.
- Take a large glass and frost the edge with the help of some tangerine juice and sugar.
- Serve the mixture in the frosted glass and garnish with the rosemary.
2. Rothes Original
- 6 cl. Of The Glenrothes Select Reserve
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or gingerbread sugar to give it a spicy touch
- 2 cl. Of dulce de leche
- 1 drop of vanilla essence
- ½ lime juice
- 1 cl. Of liquid caramel
- Introduce all ingredients in a shaker with a little ice and shake very well until a homogeneous and fresh mixture.
- Serve in a low glass without ice.
- You can decorate the surface with a little-whipped cream.
3. Punch of Granada and Champagne
- 1 ½ cups of pomegranate juice
- 1 pear nectar
- ¼ orange liqueur
- 1 bottle of champagne
- Take a large pitcher and pour in the pomegranate juice, the pear nectar and the orange liqueur.
- Shake well to mix and then pour the champagne.
- Serve in short glasses with ice to taste.
4. The Mount Christ
- 15ml of orange liqueur
- 15ml of coffee liqueur
- 120ml of coffee
- Whipped cream
- Pour the hot coffee and add the two liquors: coffee and orange.
- Cover the surface with a little-whipped cream.
Pol Roger Brut Réserve is a balance between power and finesse. It combines wonderfully structure and vinosity, elegance and freshness.
Gosset Grande Réserve is the flagship sparkling from the brand, Gosset. Filled in an ancient and elegant bottle, it’s a harmonic and fine cuvée. You’ll best enjoy it after a fun and interesting meal just for dessert.