The title says it all. After spending an hour and a half on the beach under a blazing sun I could not take it anymore and I had to find the nearest shade … what a coincidence that it is a nice little beach bar. The heating of my neuron and wonderful beer that I am drinking have helped me to find the eight most important reasons for choosing cheap beer.
Before proceeding with the reasonably priced beer issue, I have to say that I love rankings. If a blogger who explains his 5 reasons to ignore the Iphone, the 10 reasons to eat bread with sausage or the three reasons why it’s not a good idea to wear that bikini, there I am, engaged. I know I’m not alone and so I take this chance to say hello to my friend Jorge who once gave me one of the top reasons listings I’ve ever read. It was made of a hundred reasons, but the issue it dealt about we better leave for another day.
My reasons for buying cheap beer are next:
- Reason # 1 to buy cheap beer: cheap beer is beer.
- Reason # 2 to buy cheap beer: cheap beer tastes like beer too.
- Reason # 3 to buy cheap beer: cheap beer contains the same proportion of alcohol than the most exclusive beers, if not more.
- Reason # 4 to buy cheap beer: cheap beer costs less than wine.
- Reason # 5 to buy cheap beer: for the price of a good imported beer, see Belgian beer or German beer for example, you can take home three, four or five cheap beers.
- Reason # 6 to buy cheap beer: the money you save buying cheap beer can be spent on a good red wine from Ribera del Duero or South Africa, at a dinner or the event you consider most appropriate.
- Reason # 7 to buy cheap beer: you can buy cheap beer in a can or bottle, you have no excuse.
- Reason # 8 to buy cheap beer: cheap beer is the best alternative to fight high temperatures.
Although I said there were eight reasons, I cannot resist adding one more that has to do with the mixtures. Even though I don?t like to mix beer with anything at all, no gas and no lime for me please, I know that beer mixtures are very popular. So for all those who enjoy the sodas and their substitutes with beer, what better than to buy a cheap one. The savings are significant and the difference in taste after mixing will be almost negligible.
Conclusion: to mix, best cheap beer.