Valentine’s Day is the date for celebrating love. If you have a partner this is the day to say “I love you” in a special way. If not, it can be the perfect opportunity to “go” for that special person.
What it is clear is that if there is a type of wine especially associated with love, that would be sparkling wine. So, to all who will be celebrating Valentine’s Day, here we suggest 5 sparkling wines to help you on Valentine’s Day success:
- Sumarroca Brut Reserva: Sumarroca has gone from being a family business to develop many of the best sparkling wines. In addition, they strive to explore the possibilities of each grape, selling a wide range of varietal wines really excellent value for money.
- Allegro Gramona Brut Reserva: One of the most important wineries in the world in 2010, its sparkling Allegro is a clear indication of wineries quality
- Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Noirs 2000: Gloria Ferrer is one of the most worldwide recognized sparkling wineries of the United States. The Blanc de noirs is a white sparkling made with red grapes, smooth but with a very strong taste in the mouth.
- Moinetto Il Moscato 2000. It’s quite difficult to choose between a Prosecco and Moscato. Not only because the quality of the Muscat, but also its originality adds up a great valued here. A good Moscatto to toast for love.
- We have to go through France – we heve not forgotten. France is an essential reference on sparkling wines, but this is a special day and everything is permitted, even to forget the classic brands (GH Mumm, Moet & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot), and opt for an “author’s sparkling” of a winery with a limited production scale and more personal: Nicolas Feuillatte Blue Label Brut 2000 is a Champagne for you to discover the meaning of privacy in the production of sparklings – hopefully not just that.
In Uvinum, we bet on love, and we recommend these 5 sparkling wines. Which would you choose?