To get in shape without sacrificing the ability to drink a delicious cocktail with friends is great to have on hand these recipes of cleansing cocktails to prepare on any occasion.
If you like gin and tonic, this recipe will be very useful. The red grapefruit is rich in vitamins and helps activating the hepatic metabolism, so that will help you burn fat, while parsley helps eliminating toxins.
- 75 millilitres gin
- The juice of ½ red grapefruit
- 1 sprig fresh parsley
- Schweppes tonic low in calories to taste
- Put the ingredients in a previously chilled glass, garnish with the sprig of parsley and add crushed ice.
The London Gin Nº1: a Distilled Gin gin native of England with an alcohol proof of 47º.
The ginger in this cocktail favours the elimination of toxins, maple syrup is an excellent cleanser and green tea, in addition to having anti-cancer properties, is part of all cleansing diets.
- 75 millilitres melon liqueur
- 30 millilitres green tea
- 15 millilitres lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 5 grams ginger
- 5 mint leaves
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker, shake and serve in a tall glass.
Teichenné Melón: a drink of the liquors & creams category made in Spain and 20º of alcohol.
Spanish “Tinto de verano”
It is called in different ways but the ingredients are always lemon soda, red wine and lemon juice. Be sure to prepare it at home.
- 90 millilitres red wine
- 60 millilitres lemon soda
- 1 dash lemon juice
Barón de Ley Reserva 2010: a red wine from Rioja made with tempranillo and cabernet sauvignon of 2010 and 13.5º of alcohol strength.
- Pour all the ingredients into a previously chilled glass and enjoy.
Substitute the sugar for a sweetener, use rum, fruit smoothie and a little lemon juice to simulate the original Daiquiri and decrease the amount of calories.
- 45 millilitres white rum
- 15 millilitres lemon
- Sweetener to taste
- Fruit smoothie to taste
- Mix the ingredients and serve in a short glass or cocktail glass.
Rum Plantation 3 Star White: a rum native of Jamaica with an alcohol content of 41.2º.
Champagne cocktail with red berries
This cocktail has a delicious sweet taste.
- 6 sugar cubes
- 6 tablespoons Angostura (optional)
- 1 green lemon peel
- 200 grams red berries (strawberries, raspberries or blackberries)
- 750 millilitres cold champagne
- Place a sugar cube on the champagne flute glass and add a dash of Angostura.
- Cut the lemon peel into thin slices.
- Distribute the red fruits in the glasses and fill them with champagne.
Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial: a sparkling wine from Champagne made with pinot noir and pinot meunier and presents an alcohol content of 12º. T
*Image: Pat Doke (flickr)