In honour of National Rosé Day, we’re serving up some fresh and fruity rosé wine cocktails that you can make easily at home. Because life is better with rosé-tinted glasses!
- Place the basil leaf and the lemon slices in a glass. Crush both ingredients and add a few ice cubes.
- Now all that’s missing is the rosé wine, vodka and a little sugar syrup, if you’d like a touch of sweetness.
- Garnish with the fruit or herbs of your choice.
- Moisten the rim of the glass with a slice of lemon so that you can give the glass a salt rim.
- Add ice, a squeeze of lemon juice, rosé wine, triple sec and tequila to the glass.
- Decorate as desired.
- Put the strawberries in a glass and crush them. Fill the glass with ice and add the rosé wine, vodka and grapefruit juice.
- Stir the contents and add a touch of sugar syrup.
- 750g ripe peaches
- 1 litre rosé wine
- juice from 2 oranges
- zest of one orange
- Zest of one lemon
- 500ml mineral water
- Ice cubes
- Pour the wine into a jug or large bowl. Peel the peaches and cut them into small pieces.
- Add the peaches to the wine together with the orange juice, orange zest and lemon zest.
- Add the mineral water and let the liquid sit for a few hours.
- Decorate your glass with a lemon and orange peel or fruit of your choice.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this compilation of rosé wine cocktails! If you can’t get enough of the pink stuff, check out our article Provence Rosé – The World’s Benchmark for Rosé Wine. Or discover another of our awesome rosé wine cocktails in Step into Spring with Rosé Lemonade.
Translated by Chelsea Cummings from Daniel Tangerner’s original German article: Cocktails mit Roséwein.