This cocktail is very simple to prepare and is really refreshing and delicious, it can be served as a digestive after a hearty meal.
In addition to its attractive appearance, this cocktail contains a lot of vitamin C thanks to the presence of orange juice, tangerine and lemon, so it helps to reinforce body defenses. Also, you can prepare the non-alcoholic version for the little kids feel included before serving and enjoy.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 10 oranges
- 10 mandarins
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Vodka, gin or rum to taste.
- If you have cocktail shaker, place it in the freezer for 4 hours. Otherwise, take 12 ice cubes in the blender with the sugar and pour the contents into two cocktail glasses.
- Pour in the cups previously frozen liquefied juice from the oranges, lemons and tangerines.
- Gently mix the ingredients in the cups to prevent the ice from melting prematurely.
- Add vodka, gin or rum to the adults cups. If you do the non-alcoholic version, you can decorate differently to identify them, either with a slice of orange or lemon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Champagne cocktail with red fruits
This cocktail has a delicious sweet taste. Take it with strawberries, now is the best time!
- 6 sugar cubes
- 6 tablespoons of Angostura (optional)
- 1 lime peel
- 200 grams of red fruits (strawberries, raspberries or blackberries)
- 750 milliliters of cold champagne
- Place a sugar cube in the champagne glass and add a dash of bitters.
- Cut into thin slices the lemon peel.
- Distribute the red fruits in the cups and fill them with champagne.
Do not miss these delicious cocktails that will leave you speechless. It is worth to mention that these will also help you stay on your line. Enjoy!
Crystal Head Aurora Vodka
Belvedere Vodka 1L