Elaboration of Dominio de Tares Cepas Viejas Magnum 2012
Dominio de Tares Cepas Viejas Magnum 2012 (Mencía)
TASTING NOTES OF Dominio de Tares Cepas Viejas Magnum 2012:
- View: Intense cherry red high layer.
- Nose: aromas of black fruit jam, leather notes, notes of leaves and berries in jam. Nice finish.
- Mouth: intense, juicy and satiny wine, notes of black fruit with spicy notes (cocoa). Final persistent and somewhat bitter.
VINEYARD: Dominio de Tares
The Dominio de Tares Estate is located in the High Bierzo, at San Roman de Bembibre which lies within the industrial zone of the High Bierzo.More about the Winery
Reviews of Dominio de Tares Cepas Viejas Magnum 2012
- View: cherry red, good coat and a slow tear.
- Nose: aromas noble drink: ripe fruit, spicy notes of pepper and cocoa, lactic acid and protein, fresh aromas, flavors of smoked type, earthy, cookies and cinnamon. Complex, round, balanced.
- Mouth: very mature black fruit, sweet, intense, medium-bodied entry, brisk, juicy, good persistence and a slightly bitter end, without aggressiveness.
BODEGA: Dominio de Tares.
PAIRING: beef filet, marinated steaks.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
It's better not to pair it and drink it alone.
A Bierzo wine to buy again.