In the result of beronia on Drinks&Co you can find, among others, Beronia Viura with the best offers in order to buy it now, wherever you are, on all your devices. Don't think no more and buy a Wine Rioja right now with outstanding value for money from £10.09.
“- Beronia Gran Reserva is a deep maroon colour.
- On the nose, it displays many different aromas, from fruit such as strawberry and blackberry to cocoa and black liquorice, with notes of cedar reminiscent of the wood in its natural environment and notes of menthol that add tremendous freshness.
“Beronia Crianza wine Red red wine D. O RiojaEl Beronia Crianza Beronia belongs to the winery built from 1982 to the family of bodegas Gonzalez Byass. It belongs to the Rioja appellation. This wine is made with an excellent combination of 88% Tempranillo, 10% grape Grenache and 2% Mazuelo. It is...”
“- Color: bright shiny straw yellow with greenish hues Fragrance: in the nose intense notes of fresh citrus, apples and slightly exotic hints of mango flavor: the palate fragrant fresh and fruity (citrus), harmoniously balanced with good body, fine acidity and beautiful length in the final...”
“- The wine shows a deep cherry red colour.
- It is attractive on the nose with the most notable aromas being of coffee and mocha, along with fresh fruit over very rich cocoa in the background.
- Very fruity on the palate, with red fruit and liquorice being the dominant flavours but the wine also...”
“Beronia Graciano presents an intense cherry red color with purple hues and a complex nose with red fruit aromas where spicy hints of pepper and cloves intermingle with flowers like violet on a background of mint and chocolate. This wine offers a balanced acidity on the palate, highlighting the...”
“Red Wine Bernia Mazuelo reserve belongs to D. O. C Rioja. It is the Beronia cellar and is made with 100% Mazuelo grapes. After a slow fermentation and periodic pumping to extract the desired color and aromas, this wine has been 26 months in American oak barrels and French. The result is a wine of...”
“Intense cherry red pillory. Clean and bright. Media- of high intensity. Intense nose, rich in nuances highlighting red fruits like cherries and raspberries in perfect harmony with hints minerals and herbs. Balanced and sweet taste. Emphasizes fruit and licorice on a background of chocolate and...”
“Beronia Rosado presents a bright pink raspberry with pearly reflections. On the nose aromas of red fruits predominating strawberry and cherry with slight hints of rose petals. Unctuous palate and balanced. The palate is sweet and fruity with hints of cream and strawberry candies and red berries....”
“- Beronia IIIaC 2012 shows bright red-black colour with a cherry red rim.
- Intense on the nose with mineral, balsamic and menthol notes standing out over a chocolate base.
- On the palate well balanced and fresh with a lot of fruit and cocoa.
- A long and persistent wine.”