Quinta Dos Currais is the maker of this Quinta Dos Currais Reserva , a red wine from the region of Beiras with touriga nacional and aragonêz grapes. According to Drinks&Co users, this red wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
It has a clear appearance of deep red color with purple reflections, and some garnet nuances. The aroma is complex, dominated by fresh red fruits, notes of vanilla, blackcurrant with sweet spices. An intense wine yet ballanced, with smooth firm tannins, with a fresh fruit dominated on the finish demostration its own personality.
- Winemaker: Carlos Silva, João Paulo Gouveia and Miguel Olivei
- Winemaking: Fermentation at controlled temperature up to 28º C. for 5 to 6 days followed by a mild post-fermentation maceration. Ageing for 18 months in French oak and 12 months in bottle.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Aragonês, Castelão.
- Food Pairing: This wine finely accompanies red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”