“The Buxton Pic Tor is an English lager flavored with passion fruit. His golden-colored dress is topped with a thin white head. This beer offers fruity aromas of passion and citrus. The taste is tangy and reminiscent of tropical fruits such as physalis but grapefruit and more subtle notes of peach...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Iron Maiden Trooper : Appearance: Dorado. Aroma: citrus scent. Body / Taste: Malta, citrus notes of lemon and hops. BREWERY: Beer COUNTRY: United Kingdom. BEER TYPE: Strong Extra Special Bitter. ABV: 4.7%
“The Iron Maiden Trooper is the result of collaboration between the famous British heavy metal band Iron Maiden and English Robinsons brewery. You'll understand the name of this ale refers to one of the most significant pieces of the group. Far from proposing a label we just beer, brewers have...”read
“You are looking for a low-alcohol IPA? Then discover without further delay the 11/05 session beer Citra IPA signed Brew By Numbers, a young innovative French brewery. Once paid, she delivers a hazy amber body topped by a small off-white head. It develops the nose smells wonderful hops, ripe and...”read
“- Dry Nevada desert! Never-ending vistas. Americana.
- This brew is a nod to the big IPA’s of the US.
- A big chunk of Rye is used to give the beer a spicy, earthiness, mashed up with Cara malts to create a rich, bold mouth-feel.
- Zesty Southern hemisphere and american hops are used in...”read
“- Big flavour hits of molasses, raisins and caramel are cut with the resinous US hop Chinook.
- Smokey aromas fly, reminiscent of the smoke stacks of industrial London.
- Inspired by London’s Industrial Revolution when Smog filled the air and the Porter was the beer of the people.
- An original...”read
“- So it’s a contradiction in terms. A Black India Pale Ale?!
- The concept they came up with revolved around the old chewy sweets ‘Black Jacks & Fruit Salads’.
- They wanted to take a big, fat IPA and lace it with under- tones of slight roast and aniseed and blend with the huge tropical aromas...”read
“- The concept was to create a juicy tropical beer.
- A brew you can sit on and drink all day, rammed with juicy malts and huge tropical aromas of mango and grapefruit.
- Massive additions of whole leaf American hops are added in ever increasing numbers at the end of the boil giving huge hop...”read
“The Neck Oil is a type of beer brewed by Session IPA Beavertown. This English brewery based in London and imagination offers us a tasty beer, light and easy to drink. During its brewing, an important variety of hops was used: Columbus, Centennial, Magnum, Simcoe, Galaxy, Amarillo, Mosaic and Vic...”read
“The Weird Beard brewery is a young brewery installed in west London. Both Gregg and Bryan brewers began brewing in their amateur garage. Only after winning several local and national price of homebrewing, they chose to go into the professional world by opening their own brewery, to our delight!...”read
“The Weird Beard brewery is located in England, west of London. It consists of Gregg and Bryan, from Brewers fans at home, who after winning several awards at local and national competitions homebrewing, decided to create their own brewery. Little Things That Kill is a Session India Pale Ale which...”read
“Brewed in the purest monastic tradition, "Patersbier" or "father of the beer" was reserved for the personal use of the monks. This simple and light recipe is nevertheless surprisingly tasty. To our surprise the English Buxton brewery has chosen to honor this ancient tradition, an exercise...”read
“The Northern Monk Eternal is a Session India Pale Ale brewed in Leeds, England by Northern Monk Brew Company. It is a light alcohol beer (4. 1%) and fruity hops. In the glass, it has a golden body with orange hues dominated by a white head durable broken. The nose of tangerine aromas, citrus pulp...”read
“After drinking this beer we were at beer hut. com to finally Gose beers are the bomb! When brewing this beer uses pickled lemons Because of this special ingredient get beer pretty complex and deep flavors despite the relatively low alcohol content.”read
“The Wild Swan of the English brewery Thornbridge is now in mini size barrel 5L standard, as previously for Jaipur on tap 5L. It is a real pleasure to shoot a beer Thornbridge home! The Wild Swan is a beer in pale blond dress and cover. It offers aromas of lemon and herbs that is also found in the...”read