Abdij der Trappisten Westmalle (Beer)
Product not available in United States
Sometimes called the 'Mother of all Tripel', Westmalle Tripel was brewed for the first time on the occasion of the brewery's opening in 1934. The recipe hasn't changed since 1956. Usually, you'll find this beer in 33 cl-bottles. But you can also purchase Westmalle Tripel in 75 cl-bottles. It's curious that depending on the bottle size, the Tripel ale matures differently and elaborates a distinctive aroma and taste in each version.
If you liked Westmalle Tripel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Abdij der Trappisten Westmalle
TASTING NOTES: Westmalle Tripel
- Appearance: Trappist yellow with golden reflections.
- Aroma: Mild, with notes of citrus and wheat.
- Taste: A silky character with hints of bitterness supported by fruity aromas, turning smooth and soft on the end.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV 9.5% vol
Abdij der Trappisten Westmalle
Buy Abdij der Trappisten Westmalle Beer:
Highlighted review about Westmalle Tripel
Posted on 24/11/15 at 09.24
More reviews about Westmalle Tripel
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 17/05/15 at 12.07
- Appearance: Westmalle Triple shows a golden color
- Aroma: strong scent of herbs, cilantro, thyme, rosemary
- Body / Taste: Fairly dry with a balanced bitterness, with a clean...
Posted on 05/10/13 at 06.09
Westmalle Tripel is awesome
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
Posted on 12/09/18 at 17.14
Chocolate flavor with notes of hazelnuts
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Trappist Westmalle - Belgium Appearance: ocher robe slightly voil & # 233 E...