Tsingtao Brewery (Beer)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£1.30 + £6.25 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
£ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
The beer Tsingtao or Qingdao literally: "green island" and pronounced ching dow is produced in Tsingtao Brewery in Qingdao city.
It is the most famous Chinese beer. It is made with quality ingredients, it is pleasant and well balanced.
If you liked Tsingtao, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tsingtao Brewery
- Appearance: Tsingtao is golden yellow, with a light foam and loose
- NOSE: intense, bitter and refreshing touches
- Body / Flavor: pleasant taste, with hints of toasted cereal
FERMENTATION TYPE: low fermentation
ABV: 4.7% Vol
Buy Tsingtao Brewery Beer:
Highlighted review about Tsingtao
Posted on 22/08/15 at 16.05
One of the best beer I've ever tasted!
More reviews about Tsingtao
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Tsingtao Lager is brewed with the finest all-natural ingredients including domestically-grown hops, high quality barley and spring water from China's Laoshan mountain region.
Posted on 28/01/13 at 05.11