Brouwerij ’t IJ (Beer)
Product not available in United States
't Ij Zatte is the first beer ever produced by the brewery Brasserie 't Ij in 1985. Following strict Belgium brewing standards, this beer presents itself as a heavy blond one. 't Ij Zatte is a Dutch Tripel which no beer enthusiast comes around spared.
If you liked 't Ij Zatte, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brouwerij ’t IJ
't Ij Zatte
- Color: 't Ij Zatte has a yellow color.
- Smell: yeasty aroma, very smooth.
- Taste: floral bitterness to finish.
ABV: 8% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
PRODUCER: Brasserie 't Ij
Brouwerij ’t IJ
Buy Brouwerij ’t IJ Beer:
Highlighted review about 't Ij Zatte
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 8 °
-BasLa Beer 't IJ Zatte is symbolic of the great success of the brewery' t IJ Amsterdam-based. Behind her blonde...
More reviews about 't Ij Zatte
Posted on 11/11/15 at 18.28
- Appearance: Brouwerij ’t IJ Zatte is a gold color with a slight white foam
- Aroma: aroma with fresh fruit mixed here and there with a touch of grain.
- Body / Taste: The...
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02